FEZA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – KINDERGARTEN (FIS-KG) is the kindergarten department of Feza International School (FIS) which is a privately owned institution established to cater Kindergarten to A level. It provides formal education for students between 3 and 19 years of age. FIS seeks to recruit students from different parts of the world and keen to promote intercultural and diverse educational environment.
FEZA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (FIS) is accredited to provide the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) and follows the Cambridge International Education (CIE) curriculum. FIS Kindergarten students are individually assessed following the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) standards.
Teacher and student ratio is of great standard in order for us to provide a holistic learning opportunities to our students
Apply for Interview
- Once you apply for an interview you will be given an application form which should be filled out properly and submitted back to the admission officer.
- Entrance Assessment Fee should be paid before the interview Application & Assessment Fee : 40.000 TSH
- Each student should come for interview with one passport size picture and a copy of birth certificate or passport.
- An individual assessment and verbal interview will be scheduled, maybe on the same day depending upon the availability of the assessment officer/interviewer. Every applicant has to take the assessment and be interviewed respectively before admission.
- High assessment result does not guarantee admission. The student’s age and moral conduct and eagerness to study in the school are also taken into consideration.
- Selected students will be announced and instructed to prepare necessary documents for registration.
- After a successful assessment and interview process, you will be given registration forms and two copies of students finance form (payment instructions)
- Required Documents For Registration : 3 passport size photos, appropriately filled out school documents, a copy of the Birth Certificate or Passport
- The first installment of the school fees should be paid during the registration.
Upon completion of the pre-registration procedures, proof of payment must be given to the admission officer and only then a student number will be given. Information about books, stationery, uniform, food and other will be provided during the Registration Day.